DemonHunter DemonHunter

problem.

The actual game doesn't load. I don't get anything on my screen except the loading menu even though the game has indeed load, because i can here the bgm. please try to fix this as i am curious about you're game.

Fenris78 responds:

Sorry for the inconvenience, the game is waiting for ads approval by Newgrounds. As soon it will be approved you will be able to play normally. The game has been approved, so the ad approval should be realized soon.

If you want i can send a PM to all of you as soon the game ads has been approved.

Xmas Jewels Scyra Xmas Jewels Scyra

not bad...

However after two or three attempts the game freezes up and you have to restart. I hope you can fix this glitch. Other than this, keep up the good work.

RonPimpster responds:

We are fixing the bug right now. It's related to firefox.

Should be fixed now!

Pokemon: ifuck ep 1 Pokemon: ifuck ep 1

ehh...

It's okay, but it would be way better if you didn't have to double the arrow keys to change the direction your walking.

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

172290!!!!!!!!

Holy crap! I didn't think I would get that far before hitting some invisible wall. This game is awesome and crazy addictive, I almost didn't want to stop playing. Keep up the great work man!

Lovely Revy [00] Lovely Revy [00]

has potential.

This wasn't too bad and it has a lot of potential, but it was also really easy. Knock the difficulty up a little and this could be really fun to play. Keep up the good work.

omegafinal responds:

Alright, I'll work on the balancing to make it tougher.

Beat Up Shadow Beat Up Shadow

Not bad

This wasn't too bad, but personally I would have like to have seen Shadow beat up Sonic instead. Try to come up with a few more interesting moves and it could be really good. Keep at it.

Your Secret Pleasure Your Secret Pleasure

Not bad.

This was fairly interesting and it could give some insight to someone who doesn't really know how sexually active they are. However, like any other aptitude test it doesn't quite hit all the factors that might exist. Other than that it's pretty good. Keep up the nice work.

The Emi Game The Emi Game

Again!

Another one of these crappy Sonic games!!!!!
1. Make sure ALL of your button commands work appropriately.

2. Try to actually animate the characters doing something not just standing/floating there.

3. Make the difficulty progressive and smooth, not random bits of easy and hard mixed together.

4. Please learn how to spell properly; I thought this was something else because the character's name was spelled wrong.

5.Try to come up with different ideas all together; Do NOT just copy and paste the same idea and call it a different .

Better luck next time.

The Shedow Game The Shedow Game

Replay?

The F5 command to replay does not work. Also try to spell a little better. Better luck next time.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Uber lag

THe game is awesome and it plays well, except that there is a major lag problem even on the lowest quality. THe screen is barely making any movement and the cross hairs get stuck behind the plane. And at some points the plane turrets fire with the button being pushed. Please try to fix ASAP.