All 16 art Reviews

He dont need a dentist He dont need a dentist

Not bad...

It's not too bad and it's pretty funny. All you need to do is practice and you'll get better. Keep up the good work.

Furry Fury Furry Fury

Alright.

This is totally awesome, nice to see someone respect the furry genre with decent artwork. Way to go and keep up the great work.

WhitY WhitY

Wow

This is pretty good. I kinda get Haruko (from FLCL) vibe from this dude, but I don't know why. Oh well, keep up the good work.

Delusions of Grandeur Delusions of Grandeur

Yeah.

I think we all have delusions of grandeur at some point. This was really awesome, especially the contrast between the vivid colors and the bland black and white.Keep up the good work.

Precious Ruby Precious Ruby

nice.

Nice to see a female chameleon from Mobius. Especially since she isn't a stick girl like the majority of female characters from the StH series are. Good job and keep up the nice work.

Moon's dragon Moon's dragon

Kick ass.

This is one of the best dragon picks I've seen on here. I love all the shading you did as well, you don't see a lot of this type of shading on illustrations. Keep up the good work!

Erion90 responds:

Thank you very very much!! I'm glad that you like it! :) :)

Answer Me... Answer Me...

Wow.

Never knew a Gardevoir could look so evil. Way to go! I love looking at dark stuff like this. I also like that quote you typed up. Keep up the good work.

Zelldoom responds:

Thanks, more from her to come :D

Puppet Master Puppet Master

Dude!

I remember those movies, they're freaking awesome. Way to go on this pic it looks great. It's also the only Puppet Master artwork I've ever seen, and I've tried finding some before. Keep up the good work!

Carbon Cycle Carbon Cycle

Wow.

This is totally awesome. I love the use of all those colors, and its an interesting subject. Way to go!

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :)

The Spoiled Beauty Queen The Spoiled Beauty Queen

Sweet

This is another awesome pic. I love this one as much as the one of your blue female hedgehog. You're definately one of the better furry artists out there; I should know, I draw them myself. Keep up the great work!