Welcome to Corporate City Welcome to Corporate City

Not bad but the sound and animation start to get more and more apart the further the video goes. Other than that it was interesting. Keep up the nice work.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

nice. :)

This was completely hilarious. The thing I liked the most was how dead on your voice actresses were. Keep up the good work man.

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Holy Crap...

It's like My Little Pony meets Uminneko no Koro Ni... I kinda like it, in a sick and twisted way. This was pretty good as far as animation goes and I'd like to see more of these from you. Keep the great work.

DemonHunter DemonHunter

problem.

The actual game doesn't load. I don't get anything on my screen except the loading menu even though the game has indeed load, because i can here the bgm. please try to fix this as i am curious about you're game.

Fenris78 responds:

Sorry for the inconvenience, the game is waiting for ads approval by Newgrounds. As soon it will be approved you will be able to play normally. The game has been approved, so the ad approval should be realized soon.

If you want i can send a PM to all of you as soon the game ads has been approved.

Xmas Jewels Scyra Xmas Jewels Scyra

not bad...

However after two or three attempts the game freezes up and you have to restart. I hope you can fix this glitch. Other than this, keep up the good work.

RonPimpster responds:

We are fixing the bug right now. It's related to firefox.

Should be fixed now!

Pokemon: ifuck ep 1 Pokemon: ifuck ep 1

ehh...

It's okay, but it would be way better if you didn't have to double the arrow keys to change the direction your walking.

He dont need a dentist He dont need a dentist

Not bad...

It's not too bad and it's pretty funny. All you need to do is practice and you'll get better. Keep up the good work.

Furry Fury Furry Fury

Alright.

This is totally awesome, nice to see someone respect the furry genre with decent artwork. Way to go and keep up the great work.

WhitY WhitY

Wow

This is pretty good. I kinda get Haruko (from FLCL) vibe from this dude, but I don't know why. Oh well, keep up the good work.